Head HQ wishes to meet all customers in quality products and services. After the order is received we offer a 30-day return policy and DOA (damaged on arrival) on all items that are not perishable.
The return policy does not exempt unopened items. We do also not offer partial credit.
If 30 days have expired and you are outside of the return period please contact us and we will assist you in any way that we can. Solutions are give on a case-by-case basis. We at Head HQ want to offer the correct answers to make sure that you are getting everything you can out of your products.
Unfortunately, consumables are always a final sale; papers, e-Juice, cones, coils, tanks, accessories, replacement parts, re-buildable supplies, etc. We reserve the right to waive this policy for special circumstances.
Our 30-day return period/warranty begins the day the items are arrived at the location they were sent to. The customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to Head HQ, and Head HQ assumes all cost in shipping the item back to the customer. Shipping cost incurred is non-refundable or creditable.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- Papers, cones, or any smokeables that are one-time use
- E-liquids, atomizers, tanks, re-buildable products, batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manuals for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, heat damage, or fire damage
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Damage to the products finish (cosmetic issues, scratches, dents, general wear)
- Modifying a product in any way automatically voids the warranty
- Damaged caused by normal usage or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product
- Items outside of our warranty period (30 days)
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing as is common with handmade glass. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective or broken (malfunctioning).
If you are still covered under warranty, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and exchanges will incur a 20% restocking fee on items. This includes packages not signed for during delivery and returned to us by the shipping courier. If you do not pick up your package in the allotted time from the courier then the product may ship back automatically.
We can only accept returns on manufacturer sealed items. If an item is not sealed to begin, we are unable to take a return on it. Returns and exchanges are made in the form of store credit and added to your account. Please be aware, if items are returned incomplete or not in the same condition they were shipped to you in, no credit will be given and the package will be returned to you at your expense. We do not offer partial credit.
Wrong or Missing Order Item(s)
If we make an error when fulfilling your order, please contact customer service within 48 hours of receiving your package to initiate a claim. A brief email to email@example.com alerting us of an error is the quickest way of initiating claims. We make sure to correct any fulfillment mistakes as quickly as possible, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Items that arrive damaged on arrival are eligible for exchange only. We will exchange the item for the exact same item, in the same colour (when available). Exceptions may apply if the item is no longer being actively stocked in which case we will handle this on a case-to-case basis.
We cannot offer store credit or refunds on exchanges.
Refunds & Store Credit
We are unable to issue refunds to any form of payment other than the original payment method used to make your purchase.
We issue refunds within 5 business days after receipt and inspection of returned merchandise. You will receive an email notification confirming your refund with the total amount.
Please allow up to one billing cycle for a refund to appear on your statement. Banking times differ depending on your institution.
Where applicable, we will issue store credit upon customer request.
Original shipping fees may be deducted from a refund unless the return is the result of our error. Expedited shipping fees are non-refundable.
NOTE: We cannot process return or refund requests without proof of purchase. If you have the original order number and email this will expedite the process.